This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Shoulder Rotation ROM!?

Started by Spanias Harris, December 21, 2015 · 2 Replies · 208 Views

Spanias Harris

Greetings,

 

I am currently training in F1 and HS series (2nd month) and i tried for my warm up some shoulder rotations with a light bar. I have seen a lot of people doing this exercise and their shoulder (?) ROM allow them to twist their shoulders without opening their fists. I can't do that and i am posting this exercise, so if anyone has any tip or can help me discover what it faults so i can improve it would be really awesome!

 

Ravn

Oddly enough it gets easier to hold the stick with a closed fist, the closer you get to shoulder width. Just keep plugging away, this is one of those drills that can take a looong time to master.

 

And remember, slow and steady wins the race, you can easily overdo it.

Alessandro Mainente

If you cannot grab the bar you have tight forearms. work more on wrist preparation.