This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

RC/PE15 form check

Started by Alessandro Di Sanzo, December 20, 2015 · 4 Replies · 139 Views

Alessandro Di Sanzo

Hi guys!

Today I started Foundation Three for RC! :)

Here's a video of my Wide Grip L Pull Ups:

 

 

Could you please check my form?

Thanks to all!!

 

Gavin S

Looks very good to me. You are keeping a very tight L and it all looks sharp.

Itamar sha'ashuaS

You are flying through the Rope Climb progressions!

Romulo
Itamar sha said:

You are flying through the Rope Climb progressions!

You seem to be flying through all progressions! :o I wonder if carb overload is your Italian secret ;) (lots of pasta and pizza, mamma mia!)

Alessandro Di Sanzo
Romulo said:

You seem to be flying through all progressions! :o I wonder if carb overload is your Italian secret ;) (lots of pasta and pizza, mamma mia!)

Pasta and pizza like there's no tomorrow! And tons of souvlaki as well (my mother is Greek) :D !

I guess my height and weight helps me to improve faster! But I've still been struggling on some elements (planche lean and pseudo planche push ups among all!).

If I had not committed a foolish mistake in the beginning, that was to add a supplementary work in addition to foundation, I would not have developed a golfer's elbow on my left arm, that forced me to stop RC work for 2-3 months. Forgive me, I didn't know what I was doing  :facepalm: .

Luckily I feel no pain at all now, I stopped  just in time!

 

I would liketo thank all of you, for your encouragements and advices! :)