This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HBP/PE2 Form Check

Started by HB_Ron, December 19, 2015 · 2 Replies · 129 Views

HB_Ron

Hey guys!

I was very sore and missed today's F(4) session. However, I wanted to upload a form check..so I performed 2 sets of 12r anyway. 

 

I wonder if the scapula need to be more depressed . What do you think?

 

Thank you :)

P.s The tempo on the first set was much slower because I hadn't done any WU before that.

korija

good!

Cole Dano

Yes, that is a very natural push up you are doing.

 

It's easy to get overly worried when you are given a cue to depress, protract etc that you aren't doing it enough. But in reality once the scapular structure is trained, the movements are organic and there is no need to go to extremes. The scapula 'float' on top of the rib cage and fluidly move as you demonstrate here.