This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FL/PE6 iM form check question

Started by Alessandro Di Sanzo, December 17, 2015 · 1 Replies · 73 Views

Alessandro Di Sanzo

Hi guys!

I have a question about the proper form to master for shoulder bridge rocks.

I see that my form change depending the distance between butt and feet as I lay on the floor.

 

Here's a few pics comparison between start and final position:

 

pic 1

post-10847-0-03739200-1450366767_thumb.p

 

pic 2

post-10847-0-70699400-1450366788_thumb.p

 

pic 3

post-10847-0-04242200-1450366802_thumb.j

 

The longer is the distance between feet and butt,  the easier is to straighten legs.

Only In the last pic I can extend legs almost completely, but I'm worried that this way I made the exercise too easy. Moreover only my heels are kept in contact with the floor. Is still acceptable for mastery? Do you think I have to get closer my feet in the beginning (like in pic 2 for example ) and to keep whole feet in contact with the floor?

 

 

Maybe I have a lack of hip flexor mobility, and I've been working on it!

I guess this element is highly related to FL/PE10>iM, and I don't want to understimate it.

Thank you all!

 

 

Cole Dano

Pic set 2 is a good place for you to work from. 

 

Get the hips higher and PPT. IMO, it is ok to use the arms to help achieve lift in the chest, and of course glutes, hams and abs to get the hips up.