This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Help with my program

Started by Rabbit, December 17, 2015 · 2 Replies · 134 Views

Rabbit

Hi

 

Just started with F1 yesterday and will start HS1 tonight but I am confused about the program

 

I could just about complete mastery for each element and mobility for the first progression of each element except the SLS which I was terrible at - 1 set - just !

 

Should I just stick with this for one month and lower the reps for the first SLS element during that time

 

Or shall I move on a progression if its quite 'doable' and reduce the sets/reps?

 

Quite confused - and also quite sore today but feeling inspired

 

Many Thanks

 

Rabbit :)

Ravn

I'd post a few form checks, just to make sure your understanding of mastery aligns with forum consensus, and remember, that both the PE and iM must be mastered in order to progress.

 

If mastered, move on to the next PE.

 

If I can master an exercise on the first go, I usually stay on it for a couple of session more, just to make sure, and to be able to milk all the benefits + 'store' the movement pattern for later use.

Jeremy Huston

Sounds like you should start all the elements you almost passed at week 9 (3rd block) and SLS at week 5 (2nd block).