This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

RC/PE1

Started by 347mont, December 17, 2015 · 14 Replies · 313 Views

347mont

Hello GB's troopers, please give feedback on how this element is looking. I'm finding this and even

 

more so FL/PE1 the most challenging so far on my journey. Hopefully it's not a complete disaster.

 

This is set 5 of week 7, it was getting tough by the end haha, here goes nothing,

 

 

https://youtu.be/Qc2D3zVPMlE

Ryan Reynolds

Its looking good, I think you could move slightly farther back so that your hips are a bit more under your rings at the top.  Not a disaster, except for the flip flops ha ha.

347mont

Haha cool mate thanks, hard core training no fancy Nike Air's here lol. After viewing the vid I also noticed my hips weren't directly under the rings too...

347mont

Hello moderators, can I assume I'm on the right path with this one and once I can do 5x15

 

I can move on to RC/PE2???

 

PS no disrespect Ryan :):D

347mont

Righty-O thanks for the assessment, I'll be working towards the points you indicated. Thanks Zach

Wayne Grima

New form check, how are these going now. This is set 4 of week 9, 4x12.

They feel good, and hopefully form is good and I can work on building up

to 5x15. My hips stay at one level and legs are still now. After looking at my

form check video from 17th Dec I can see how my backside was going up

and down too much as I use the rings to move myself up and down.

BTW they're my stall bars I'm making. They'll be done soon.

 

Wayne Grima

Any moderators to form check please?? :)

Cole Dano

Looks good!

Wayne Grima
27 minutes ago, Cole Dano said:

Looks good!

Awesome, That means I understood what Zach was advising. Now time to get the volume up to 5x15.

Thank you.

Ryan Reynolds

As I look out my window at banks of snow, I am once again jealous of your flip flops. 

Cole Dano

Aint' that the truth!

I should've docked him a few points just for the flip flops :)

Wayne Grima

Week 11, mastery. PS, notice the shoes lol. Seriously though the extra grip made it easier.

Cross my heart, backside was off the ground. Dam I got to quit my sugar addiction, looking

more out of shape than ever in this one.

 

Cole Dano

I think you need to get those flip flops back on ;)

The earlier form check was better.

In this one you aren't as vertical at the top and your elbows are high relative to your shoulders.

Wayne Grima

LOL, shoes are staying on for these, found the extra grip helped.

Fair to say I have a problem with consistancy :unsure:. I don't mind redoing these

elements... my biggest gripe is the 2 days of uploading the checks for under 6minutes

of video. Unreal!!

Cole Dano

2 days to upload! That's crazy, hats off to you for having the patience to submit these videos.