This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SPL/PE5

Started by Patrik Sch, December 17, 2015 · 3 Replies · 105 Views

Patrik Sch

Hi!

 

I just started this PE. Want to make sure that I am on the right track and that I haven't progressed SPL too fast (this is my first SPL form check). How are my protraction and depression? PPT?

 

I realize more lean is necessary, but this is what I can do without falling forward at the moment. I did 4x14s today (aiming for 4x18s). Is it better to lean more and get shorter holds or stay where I am at and get longer holds, hopefylly being able to lean more as I get used to the exercise?

 

 

 

Thanks a lot for any advice!

Alessandro Mainente

Hips start to pike around 17 seconds. keep your shoulders more depressed.

Patrik Sch

Thanks for commenting. I will work on that!

Patrik Sch

Does this look better? Still wondering if I moved on too fast from earlier SPL progressions or if I should keep working on these.

 

 

 

Thanks!