Hi!
This my 5th set of week 11.
I was quite fatigued after that so I'm not calling it mastered. Besides endurance is there anything to correct?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by OmenA, December 16, 2015 · 5 Replies · 117 Views
Hi!
This my 5th set of week 11.
I was quite fatigued after that so I'm not calling it mastered. Besides endurance is there anything to correct?
Two things;
Your tempo is a little fast for this element, it'll help prepare you for PE2 by slowing it down a bit.
Keep a flat lower back, tight abs and butt will fix this. It can be a bit awkward when doing these on a stove, but it's still possible.
Here is my 5th set of 15reps. I've been doing these with Coles advises in mind, thight abs, glutes, lower back and slowing the tempo down. Should I do these more or move to PE2? Thanks!
Much better! The line breaks just a bit as you get close to the bar, but sometimes the angles can force that. I'd rather you keep the tight shape, even if it means you don't quite make it to the bar. This will set you up better for the next PE, since this is obviously not much of a challenge for you strength wise.
Thanks Cole!
I'll stay on these for another 4 weeks and make another FC.
I honestly don't think you need another 4 weeks. Move on to floor pushups, and use these in warm up to reinforce good body line.