This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SL PE3 +iM 5th set

Started by Ryan Bailey, December 15, 2015 · 1 Replies · 44 Views

Ryan Bailey

Week 11. Ok to move on?

Thanks,

Ryan

 

​

Ryan Bailey
Zach Armijo said:

For the PE: I like to have students sink into the bottom of the support as much as possible, driving the hips down, getting a little oblique stretch out of it in the process before arching up. Just my preference.

 

Everything else is solid along with the iM.

 

 

 

 

Ryan wrote:

 

 

Makes sense;   That also feeds into a gentle lengthening demand of supraspinatus tendon prior to contraction at the bottom.  I may stay with this one a bit longer.  I am finding it is doing nice things for the shoulder stability;  nice rotator cuff movement here.   

(by the way, not sure what I do wrong here to make the reply in the quote)