injury after ring strength sets

Started by Alessandro Mainente, September 30, 2009 · 1 Replies · 6,264 Views

Alessandro Mainente

today at the end of the routine of strength for the rings, I felt a pain in the elbow.

At rest, I feel nothing but, if I contract the bicep and around the wrist to the outside, I feel a slight pain below the elbow. In these situation it is better to stop activity and wait for healing? I do not lose my progress?

For me is very difficult to stop beacause for me physical activity is a necessity, it makes me feel good, I'm always in need...

happened to you to hear this kind of pain?

thanks for who answer

Coach Sommer

When in doubt it is ALWAYS better to be conservative. If you are wrong, you can always resume training the next time. If you are right, you will greatly reduce the severity of the injury by allowing adequate healing time before resuming training..

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer