Hi guys!
Today I started to work on Behind the neck Pull ups.
Here's a video:
At the top I hit the bar with the upper part of my neck.
How do you find my form?
Thank you all!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Alessandro Di Sanzo, December 13, 2015 · 2 Replies · 146 Views
Hi guys!
Today I started to work on Behind the neck Pull ups.
Here's a video:
At the top I hit the bar with the upper part of my neck.
How do you find my form?
Thank you all!
You can decrease a bit the hands width, for the rest pull the bar to the lower neck. to maximize work on the scapulae muscles bend the knees at 90° (assume half lay out position).
Alessandro Mainente said:You can decrease a bit the hands width, for the rest pull the bar to the lower neck. to maximize work on the scapulae muscles bend the knees at 90° (assume half lay out position).
These week I worked with this form, following your tips:
I think I can move on, but if there's something else to fix let me know!
Thank you fro your help!