This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SPL/Pe3

Started by vannybute, December 12, 2015 · 9 Replies · 138 Views

vannybute

post-15684-0-98481100-1449886587_thumb.pHow does it look? Thanks!

vannybute

He can also do it without rounding his back. It looks like less protraction, but actually it's the same amount (I'm pretty sure :P). Which is preferred? Rounding the back or keeping it completely flat

post-15684-0-40469400-1449886924_thumb.p

Dani88

i prefer the first one: to me the second one looks less protracted or even neutral and hips are piked. First one is pretty solid imo

vannybute

Thanks! I noticed he was bending his legs a bit :o  but he corrected it easily

Alessandro Mainente

-more depression

- legs straight and together

-hold the position on the instep not on toes

vannybute

Hmm, so the foot should be facing downward and the heel facing upwards?

Alessandro Mainente

Yes, in this way the body has no brake against falling and you will use only the correct muscles to avoid the fall.

vannybute

Okay, thanks! He will try this way and I'll post something later

vannybute

Is this better? He can hold it with little trouble.

post-15684-0-49807200-1451094533_thumb.p

vannybute

Here is another angle:

 

post-15684-0-73297800-1451095988_thumb.p