My 2015 Montage

Started by Kuboy, December 11, 2015 · 10 Replies · 4,657 Views

Kuboy

Hey everyone!

 

So I'm a bboy/breakdancer (whatever you wanna call me) and I do some gymnastics-styled(?) moves.

 

I made a video with some of my favourite clips from the year and I'd like to share it with the gymnastics bodies community!

 

Please excuse my dirty bboy form - things are nowhere near as neat as they could be (I'm working on it).

 

Hope you enjoy:

 

Pafke

Hahaha 1:55 - 2:10 that combo is awesome. :lol::D

Modest Beginner

simonster junior?

 

jk but you are really strong awesome video!

korija

im not an expert on break dancing but i didn't see any bboy moves :o

Kuboy

Thanks guys!

 

korija said:

im not an expert on break dancing but i didn't see any bboy moves :o

There are a few in there. One particular one called 'crickets' is in the combo at 1:55 after the straddle planche!

Bosco

One arm handstand... or the move that always look incredible whatever your form.

Is a onE handstand with bad form easier than an one with perfect line ?

Gavin S

That's Bondi Beach right? Nice moves and cool vid

Kuboy
Bosco said:

One arm handstand... or the move that always look incredible whatever your form.

Is a onE handstand with bad form easier than an one with perfect line ?

Honestly, I think it comes down to whatever you start with or are used to. I'm personally used to relaxing my core (which I probably shouldn't) and relying on my wrist/hand/shoulder to move to fix any microimbalances. On the other hand, I could completely understand somebody finding it easier to activate their core and maintain a perfect line.

 

So yeah, whatever you're accustomed to. I do however think that it would be relatively easy to shift one way or the other in your form if you already have a solid base.

Kuboy
Gavin S said:

That's Bondi Beach right? Nice moves and cool vid

Yep! Thanks.

DonGray

Holy crap! Never expected a one arm handstand. You've only great things to come - well done!

Kuboy
DonGray said:

Holy crap! Never expected a one arm handstand. You've only great things to come - well done!

Thanks!