Hi everyone,
would you please comment on my form for the single bar inverted hang and the low bridge hold.
I just saw in another thread that you are supposed to have your thighs touching the bar, which I have been avoiding...
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Kai Ewert, December 11, 2015 · 3 Replies · 127 Views
Hi everyone,
would you please comment on my form for the single bar inverted hang and the low bridge hold.
I just saw in another thread that you are supposed to have your thighs touching the bar, which I have been avoiding...
i dont think it matters if your legs touch the bar or not. further from the bar the harder it is. you do seem a little piked though. dont know if that is the camera angle or your legs are bent or something. other than that it looks alright imo. hard to tell from that angle
Im is fine.
On the PE you need to fully open the hips by using the PPT muscles, in this way the bar will touch your legs approximately at the half of the upper leg.
thank you guys, that's exciting because mastery with legs touching seems very close