This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

I have a question about handstand videos

Started by Yoojoin, December 10, 2015 · 3 Replies · 160 Views

Yoojoin

Hi I'm korean guy who training GST

 

I'm not good at english so if my english is wrong sorry about that

 

 

anyway

 

these days I figured out every foundation videos represent 1week of template 1set

 

 

but is handstand videos same??

 

ex) Wrist pushup, Fist Knuckle pushup, wrist rocks, Fingertip Pushup

 

in that videos he perform 8times(each hands total) or perform 6times

 

1week template  = 3 x 1r

 

that mean 8times = 1r??? or 6times = 1r???

 

I'm confused

 

 

let me know coach sommer~ plz

LateStarter@46

3 x 1r means doing just one rep of the exercise, three times. Don't worry about how many reps the athlete does in the video.

Yoojoin

I'm not sure how much is exact 1 rep

LateStarter@46

1 rep is one single movement on each hand.  :)