This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SLS/PE1 feet together?

Started by Giovanni Garcea, December 8, 2015 · 2 Replies · 152 Views

Giovanni Garcea

Hi,

 

I read in a few threads that I should keep the feet together in this element. For some reason this is proving very difficult for me. When I roll forward, I can keep the knees together but the feet drift to the sides.

I went back and looked at the course video demonstration and the feet of the athlete are not together. They are close (closer than what I can achieve at this moment), but not together. So, it is a little distance between the feet acceptable, at the end of the movement? When does it start to be too much?

 

Thanks!

Giovanni Garcea
Zach Armijo said:

The point of the element is the depth of ROM of the rolling squat. Focus on that and you will be fine. I'm surprised hand position and hair style hasn't come up yet ;)

Because I'm bald. Nothing I can do about that anyway :-)

ausswe

I dont remember which post this was because it was way back in the beginning of foundation 1 but the general consensus was your feet did not have to be together  having them apart like a regular squat was fine has coach change this since then?