Been struggling big time with getting the technique for this element down. Been working hard latly and hopfully I've made some progress - Could any1 check my form to see if it's okay?
PE:
iM:
Thanks in advance!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by TobiasM, December 7, 2015 · 3 Replies · 88 Views
Been struggling big time with getting the technique for this element down. Been working hard latly and hopfully I've made some progress - Could any1 check my form to see if it's okay?
PE:
iM:
Thanks in advance!
Thanks a lot Zach! Glad to hear I finally got the rows solid ![]()
I'll keep working on the technique for the iM element and then hopfully i'll be ready to move on soon :-)
Solid form indeed. Now that you have the form down you may want to up your tempo to get to 5 x 15 unless you want to work super hard on your grip and forearm strength.
Was in the gym today trying to correct the iM element. Hope it's better this time :-)