Hi,
Will the T1 series be included as an option in the workout schedule? So that we can keep track with which week and progression we're at, as well as having control over our week plan.
I really look forward to dig into this!
Best,
Espen
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Espen Lofthus, December 6, 2015 · 5 Replies · 651 Views
Hi,
Will the T1 series be included as an option in the workout schedule? So that we can keep track with which week and progression we're at, as well as having control over our week plan.
I really look forward to dig into this!
Best,
Espen
Probably later today.
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
I have added the T1 progressions to my workout plan, but the hyperlinks to the progression videos does not work. I don't have permission. F1, H1 and stretch hyperlinks work as normal.
I have also tried updating my password.
Best regards,
Espen Lofthus
I would second this. Maybe bump Cory for a web update on this issue.
For some reason my Tumbling One progressions have disappeared from my workout schedule and I can't select them again when I press the wheel under each day. Does anyone else have this problem?
Best regards
Niels
Niels,
Please submit a technical support request. Posting in the forum will not bring these issues to Cory's attention.
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer