This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Twisting Arch Ups Count

Started by Nash, December 5, 2015 · 4 Replies · 171 Views

Nash

Are we doing 10r total or 20r total (10r for each side)?

 

 

-Nash

Itamar sha'ashuaS

10r total - 5r each side

Bradley OConnell

I know that this is an old thread, but I believe this is wrong. From other comments I've seen by coaches, it is 10 reps per side for 20 total reps. 

MARIO LOPEZ RUIZ

In the follow along video they do 20r total, but yes it is confusing as I have seen coaches mentioning numbers always refer to total reps

Jeffrey Bittner

The @ symbol placed at the end of the rep scheme means that you should perform that rep count on each side. In other words, 5x10r@ means you should do 10 reps to the right and 10 to the left, or 20 total.