On Tumbling One?

Started by vannybute, December 5, 2015 · 12 Replies · 5,763 Views

vannybute

I'm probably going to buy it before or at Christmas, but I'm curious as to what one achieves by the end of Tumbling One? Thanks! My son is just curious because he is trying to choose between H2 and T1 (it is not too likely he will get both :P)

Romulo

For his level and having as much trouble with the simple elements at H1 I would have no doubt by choosing T1 immediately. You can check the basic idea of M1 at the website now. It seems quite clear what one should achieve.

Destiny

Anyone have access to T1 yet? I'm guessing no as the subforum is empty. I bought it 2 hours ago but still can't get in. 

Romulo
Destiny said:

Anyone have access to T1 yet? I'm guessing no as the subforum is empty. I bought it 2 hours ago but still can't get in. 

 

 

 

You mean the course itself or the forum? I could access the course normally after buying. If you can´t access it maybe you just need to log out and log in again. 

 

If you mean just  the subforum, I don´t think there is any post yet.

Destiny
Romulo said:

You mean the course itself or the forum? I could access the course normally after buying. If you can´t access it maybe you just need to log out and log in again. 

 

If you mean just  the subforum, I don´t think there is any post yet.

Wow it was literally that simple, thanks ha!

 

Really excited to get started but it's supposed to be raining for the next TWO weeks here....

Bro'
Destiny said:

Wow it was literally that simple, thanks ha!

 

Really excited to get started but it's supposed to be raining for the next TWO weeks here....

 

 

I'm thinking I'm gonna have to train under the rain too... And it's winter right now. Don't really know how I'm gonna do it.  :lol:

john_c

Do you need any equipment ?

 

I do my F1 & H1 in a  room 3.5m x 4.5m. How much floor space do you need ?

 

Thanks 

Romulo
john_c said:

Do you need any equipment ?

 

I do my F1 & H1 in a  room 3.5m x 4.5m. How much floor space do you need ?

 

Thanks 

 

Cory already answered that somewhere, but you need the floor, a wall and some mats maybe.

 

That room might be enough for some elements and too small for others, also depending on how tall you are. You could always go outdoors for the elements you need more space. I already need to go outdoors to three different parks on my foundation days (one has some playground equipment to hang rings, another with something close to stall bars, etc.), so nothing new here ;)

KingJR
GenericGymnast said:

I'm probably going to buy it before or at Christmas, but I'm curious as to what one achieves by the end of Tumbling One? Thanks! My son is just curious because he is trying to choose between H2 and T1 (it is not too likely he will get both :P)

I'd suggest if you can only get 1 of the 2 courses, to get T1. As if you get H2, you'd only be able to work on 1 PE element at a time, while  with T1 you have 9 progressions per workout to go through. and I believe that the work done would be very beneficial for future H2 work.  As for what you can achieve, just watch the promo video, that's what you're basically working up to.

vannybute

I would like a senior member's advice on this. Also, do you guys have a sale of any sort at certain times of the year?

Thanks!

trw

I don't speak for anyone but the word usually is: all courses, especially ones without specific prereqs, are meant to be trained together. The author's not going to tell you which piece is better because that's not how it works. I think that if you need to make a choice, assess your priorities.

 

Which one does your son like better? Get that one. He's young, he's got all the time in the world to fill in the gaps.

Blairbob

Is there a promo video available for TumblingOne? I googled and came across nothing nor did I see anything on the Youtube GB channel. Haven't gone through the IG or FB walls.

Romulo
Blairbob said:

Is there a promo video available for TumblingOne? I googled and came across nothing nor did I see anything on the Youtube GB channel. Haven't gone through the IG or FB walls.

 

Hi Blairbob, there is a short one at Facebook:

 

https://www.facebook.com/GymnasticBodies/videos/1123442271012805/