Movement One is OUT!

Started by Jesse Kim, December 5, 2015 · 9 Replies · 4,572 Views

Jesse Kim

It is here! TURN UP! :D

vannybute

Oh my god, hyped.

xray

Where do you buy tumbling one? I can't find it anywhere on the website!

Jesse Kim
xray said:

Where do you buy tumbling one? I can't find it anywhere on the website!

Tumbling One is part of Movement One, I believe. 

Luzian

Two questions:

  1. How large of a floor space is needed?
  2. Any discount for those who already have bought half of the GB curriculum? :)
Romulo
Luzian said:

 

Two questions:

  1. How large of a floor space is needed?
  2. Any discount for those who already have bought half of the GB curriculum? :)

 

Judging by your handstand video in your post "Achievements and thank you after one year of GB training" , I think you have enough floor space.

KingJR

SpongeBob.gif

IcedDante

Can you give us some ideas as to what equipment is necessary and what we'll be working up towards with this program?

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

Yeah, ground is all you need.

KingJR
IcedDante said:

Can you give us some ideas as to what equipment is necessary and what we'll be working up towards with this program?

a floor and some mats is all.