This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HBP/PE3 form check

Started by Alessandro Pantanella, December 3, 2015 · 5 Replies · 155 Views

Alessandro Pantanella

Hi all,

after being very close to mastery of this element I realized that probably needed to make sure I wasn't increasing or decreasing intensity with each rep.

As you can see now I'm using the wall and a set distance for my hands.

 

I'd like to have comments on  my form. Also are my hands low enough?

 

Thanks,

Alessandro

 

Alessandro Mainente

Lean is good, more protraction at the top and more PPT at the end (hips seem to be a little bit piked).

Alessandro Pantanella
Alessandro Mainente said:

Lean is good, more protraction at the top and more PPT at the end (hips seem to be a little bit piked).

Good point! Before starting the rep I'm really trying to PPT as much ad I can but I loose it once I reach the bottom position.

I was focusing on squeezing these abs to keep the PPT but something is working against it. Maybe some tightness somewhere or it's because I'm also trying to squeeze the glutes and stay tight?

 

About protraction I have to focus on that more.

 

Thanks

Alessandro Mainente

I would like to have a general view of the entire body.

Alessandro Pantanella
Alessandro Mainente said:

I would like to have a general view of the entire body.

Do you mean a wider video?

Alessandro Pantanella

Wider video.

Back to week 5 trying to improve form focusing on protraction at the top (still not 100% happy about it) and PPT.
It seems to me even if I try hard I loose the PPT at the bottom.
 
Here the video: