This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS/PE2 and PE2>im

Started by Daniel Taylor-Shaut, December 3, 2015 · 3 Replies · 78 Views

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

I don't consider these mastered by any means, but as I started working shoulder extension to shore up an issue with my biceps I thought I would post a form check just to get some feedback on where I'm at and how best to improve my form with this element and its integrated mobility.

 

Thanks

 

 

 

Cole Dano

There's not really much to say here, it's just a matter of sticking with it and getting that last little bit of height on the iM.

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

Ok. So, then the PE looks good enough? Still working on these and am aware the arms need to come higher in the >im while using 5lbs (only have had a couple workouts with this element so I'm not in any rush, given my previous issues with the shoulder and biceps tendon). Thanks for the feedback.

Cole Dano

I think the PE is fine. You look steady and comfortable.