This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

sPL/PE1 + iM

Started by OmenA, December 3, 2015 · 8 Replies · 186 Views

OmenA

This is my form check on scapula shrugs and swivel hips.

Thanks in advance!

 

Cole Dano

Basically good, could be just a touch more external rotation on the swivel hips, but I'd call it acceptable, just keep it in your warm up when you move on.

Ryan Bailey

Holy crap. Can I buy your swivel hips off you? Nice job and please share any tips you have on achieving this form.

OmenA
Ryan Bailey said:

Holy crap. Can I buy your swivel hips off you? Nice job and please share any tips you have on achieving this form.

Thanks Ryan for your compliments! 

I can sell it to you no problem  ;)

As for tips all I can say that really press the legs down and not just wiggle them around. My form on these were initially pretty good when I started 6 weeks ago.

Elias Lehtinen

I decided to post a side view on my scap shrugs to be sure I dont jump too early to PE2. What you guys think..am I ready for PE2?

Cole Dano

Go for it.

Where are you training btw. That place looks familiar.

Elias Lehtinen

The place is "Tuulimäki" in Tapiola. I used to take adult gymnastic classes there, but now doing just my own workouts (F1) 1-2 times a week.

Cole Dano

I thought so! Come on over to my class in Helsinki sometime. 

Elias Lehtinen

I'll come over sometime :-)