This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Planche Lean form check

Started by gfrappo, December 3, 2015 · 2 Replies · 73 Views

gfrappo

Hi guys, i'm new on this forum. I'm followed by a great PT working with gymnasticbodies but anyway i would like to get an opinion on my planche lean form. I'm working on them since a lot with very low progressions. I find them really difficult, my PT says because of my legs.

I've posted a collage, the upper pic is about a week ago, the lowe is drom few months ago, thank you for your suggestions!

post-20376-0-06039300-1449129674_thumb.j

Pafke

Upper pic looks good, in lower pic your but is to high and shoulders not protracted as they should be.

Alessandro Mainente
gfrappo said:

Hi guys, i'm new on this forum. I'm followed by a great PT working with gymnasticbodies but anyway i would like to get an opinion on my planche lean form. I'm working on them since a lot with very low progressions. I find them really difficult, my PT says because of my legs.

I've posted a collage, the upper pic is about a week ago, the lowe is drom few months ago, thank you for your suggestions!

You are welcome yo know that your PT sometime is more bastard then me and he has the chance to work with C. Sommer back in 2012...the kingRock gym is pretty nice!

:P

 

The first one is better because there is no pike in the hip and the weight is not supported by tibialis flexion.

on the contrary in the second case more lean is compensated with hips elevation and piking in both hips and feet neck.

more lean does not necessary means that is better if the rest of the details are not good.