This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SL/PE3 and MN/PE1

Started by Henry Skinner, December 2, 2015 · 6 Replies · 79 Views

Henry Skinner

Dear Forum Members,

I upload my test for mastery videos; last set of strength and IM for both SL/PE3 and MN/PE1.

Please can I have some feedback regarding performance, whether I am ready to move on and/or what needs work.

Completely lost balance during fourth rep of MN/PE1 IM. Oops!

Many thanks,

Henry

SL/PE3 Strength and IM

https://youtu.be/u7xJyNb8-5k

MN/PE1 Strength and IM

https://youtu.be/VUaJtPIu78o

vannybute

That is MN/PE1, not MN/PE2... :P

Henry Skinner

Edited. Sleep was long overdue

Cole Dano

YouTube is giving me problems with the first video, but from what I can get to play, it looks good.

 

Second video, the MN/PE1 it self is very good, but on the iM try to look at the weight rather than the floor.

Henry Skinner

Thank you Cole.

I will progress to SL/PE4 after my drload week.

Subject to head position when performing MN/PE1, I trust I may progress to MN/PE2?

Cole Dano

I think so.

Henry Skinner

Thanks