Fun video of bbuilder going through a gymnastic workout

Started by dritar, December 2, 2015 · 3 Replies · 2,134 Views

dritar

Not sure if this has posted here before but 

 

Like the fact that the bodybuilder was a great sport.

korija

Haven't seen that. Tanks for sharing! I'd like to point out that if the gymnast didn't show the bodybuilder how to activate PPT then the exercises would be absolutely brutal.

dritar

It looked like warm up for the gymnast, but the bbuilder was dying by the end of it :). 

 

The continuation of this video has them do hanging leg lift variations and it's astonishing the difference in movement quality (they're not doing them with the back braced and you see the bbuilder mostly closing his shoulders).

Jon Douglas

Seen this a couple times now. I must say the bodybuilder did better than I expected; I know which one I would rather train with personally though :)