This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

sPL/PE5

Started by Adriano, December 2, 2015 · 7 Replies · 142 Views

Adriano

Pafke

Perfect ! :D

Gavin S

Nice shape, more lean

Adriano

More lean as in hands closer to hips?

 

Thanks for the compliments, guys.

Cole Dano

Yes, I'd like to see your shoulders at least in front of your fingers.

 

Also, your feet are on a sticky mat, which makes this element MUCH easier, try to find a surface or set up that will allow your feet to freely slide.

Adriano

Will do!

 

Thanks, Cole.

Shellberight

Am I the only one who gets friction burns on a sticky surface even with socks on? Luckily I got hold of furniture sliders.

Cole Dano
Shellberight said:

Am I the only one who gets friction burns on a sticky surface even with socks on? Luckily I got hold of furniture sliders.

 

Please keep off topic comments out of the Form Check forums, these topics are meant for the OP only.

You can always start your own threads with these kinds of questions in the appropriate Foundations Forum

 

Thanks