This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

V-sit progression?

Started by pdelcasino, December 2, 2015 · 2 Replies · 135 Views

pdelcasino

I mastered the L-sit awhile back (5x60s) for one of the foundation courses (I think it was for the FL or manna), and I'm wondering if there's any good V-sit variations out there? I tried a couple I found on YouTube but they didn't seem comprehensive enough. And, oddly, my L-sit has suffered in the time I haven't been specifically training it (though I continue to progress, albeit slowly, on the foundation course). 

Keegan

Just keep plugging away at the Manna progressions. V-sit isn't in there specifically but if you can do a Manna you will have developed the ability to do a V-sit as well.

Jon Douglas

Well.... Lsit isn't in Foundation One. If you were able to hold it for 5x60s you have an excellent Lsit and I definitely wouldn't let that deteriorate if I were you.