Hello
I am looking for great bungee cords/bands for the TB stretch course. Is it possible to order bungee cords from the gymnasticbodies website? If not, any other recommendations where I can buy some great quality bungee cords?
Thank you.
Andreas
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Andreas Collberg, December 2, 2015 · 9 Replies · 523 Views
Hello
I am looking for great bungee cords/bands for the TB stretch course. Is it possible to order bungee cords from the gymnasticbodies website? If not, any other recommendations where I can buy some great quality bungee cords?
Thank you.
Andreas
I think that it's best to make them yourself, last I checked there was not a commercial product you could buy. You can find bungee cord at hardware stores I believe and you can buy by the foot/yard
Andreas Collberg said:Hello
I am looking for great bungee cords/bands for the TB stretch course. Is it possible to order bungee cords from the gymnasticbodies website? If not, any other recommendations where I can buy some great quality bungee cords?
Thank you.
Andreas
I am thinking about making mine. What is the recommended length or the cord? assuming I want to have separate cord for each handle, i.e, not one long cord connecting two handles.
I use bodysport resistance tubes. Surgical tubing or bungee cord can work just fine, but I like having the attached handle.
Andreas:
here is a link to thread discussing bungee/cords/bands:
https://www.gymnasticbodies.com/forum/topic/19460-thoracic-band-pulls/?hl=bungee
Thanks Guys!
use a cable cross machine at your local gym, no need for a bungee rope.
I use a pair of 48" flat bungees and they work fine for me - I'm 6' with fairly long arms. It's pretty easy to adjust tension by winding them around the anchor bar if necessary, though I haven't needed to.
http://www.homedepot.com/p/Unbranded-48-in-Flat-Bungee-Cord-4-Pack-SI-20204/205883934
$9, worth a try.
Damien