This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

MN/PE1>iM form check for mastery

Started by Robert D, December 2, 2015 · 1 Replies · 62 Views

Robert D

I have completed week 11 of tuck ups + stiff legged windmills. This video is of my 5th and final set of 15 tuck ups and the iM component.

 

Is this acceptable as mastery or would you reccomend staying with this progression for another block?

 

If I were to stay on this progression is it best to do the deload week, then start this again from week 9?

 

Any comments or recomendations regarding form also welcome.

 

 

Cole Dano

The form is acceptable, but they look fairly laboured. I'd continue with them for another cycle to get comfortable with them, otherwise the next steps will be too difficult.

 

Yes, you would start from week 9.

 

On the iM you want to turn the leading foot out more, check the demo video to see Dylan's foot spacing and alignment.