This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS/PE2 + iM

Started by Ron Walker, December 1, 2015 · 7 Replies · 177 Views

Ron Walker
ausswe

are his hands the wrong way round in the im?

Coach Sommer
ausswe said:

are his hands the wrong way round in the im?

Yes.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Ron Walker

I didn't realize my hands were the wrong way. Thanks for pointing that out!! I'll correct it and post another vid.

Ron Walker

Here is an update with the changes!!!

ausswe

way too arched in the lower back for the pe and in the Im have your hands wider so you can reach horrizontal with your arms but still keep a vertical torso.

Ron Walker

Thanks, I'll make the adjustment

LateStarter@46
Zach Armijo said:

Forgive my oversight, I was skimming too fast over these. 

...you are not a machine  :P

 

I have been enjoying your form checks answers very much and learn something new every time. Thank you for the good work.