I only had a 5lb dumbell here, but I usually use 15lbs, I don't think that it changed my form any, so any thoughts would be great.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Bret Kennedy, December 1, 2015 · 3 Replies · 103 Views
I only had a 5lb dumbell here, but I usually use 15lbs, I don't think that it changed my form any, so any thoughts would be great.
Other than your stance being a tad wide it looks good.
There is no need to touch the floor once you get a sense of where you are in space, just thread the hand between the legs.
thanks cole. Is this a pass for mastery then? or do I need to do more?
Maybe do another week with the changed stance width, if it feels good move on.
In any case I'd recommend keeping this and the next iM in your warm up for a long time.