Looking for a form check on this.
This is the 5th set of 15, I have been able to do this for the last week now 3 times a week.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Bret Kennedy, December 1, 2015 · 5 Replies · 80 Views
Looking for a form check on this.
This is the 5th set of 15, I have been able to do this for the last week now 3 times a week.
Your swinging forward and backward as it gets harder, try to fix that. Also try to lower your but a little bit. First 3-4 reps are the cleanest only you should slow down a little.
also curious. Why do my videos not show up? I am following the posting instructions to the letter, but they are a link.
Im not sure. I usualy post just a link and it shows up like a video.
The forum software doesn't understand the youtu.be addresses that youtube gives after you upload a video, you should link the entire youtube.com address in your post, like this:
basically replace https://youtu.be/ with https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=
and you don't need to use special bbcode, just put the youtube.com link and it will work.
Awesome thanks