This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS/iM1

Started by Shellberight, November 29, 2015 · 12 Replies · 235 Views

vannybute

Lean more, aside from that looks great. Wait for more experienced members to comment though...

Shellberight

Hi GG

 

Sure, I can add some more lean. I've noticed it doesn't make much difference to the amount of flexion whether I keep my body vertical or lean forward.

 

Thanks mate!

Alessandro Mainente

You need to lean forward more and hold your ribs in.

Shellberight

What about now - I added some lean?

 

I don't really know what to look for regarding "holding ribs in". If it's still an issue please give some cues on how to fix it.

 

https://youtu.be/LtayUD6k4w8

Alessandro Mainente

More lean is required a also a little bit of flexion. it is not a technique matter but a problem of mobility. You cannot expect serious improvement in 10 days.

Shellberight

Thanks Alessandro, I'll report back once I think I've got those things sorted.

Shellberight

I'm now leaning more and have my arms and back at 180 degrees. Is the form now acceptable?

 

https://youtu.be/PEZO8hh8EK8

Shellberight

Bump

Shellberight

This is my current form with this exercise. Is it ok to start training the next flexion iM?

 

https://youtu.be/6lWopdGlI-s

Alessandro Mainente

Nice work, look how much time it required, this is the reward!

Shellberight

Appreciate your help, Alessandro.