My arms are completly locked in the video, I'm not sure if they're in the right position though.
I realize the straps are really short, I don't have a better place to hang them right now though.
Any tips?
Started by sasquatch, September 28, 2009 · 4 Replies · 1,710 Views
My arms are completly locked in the video, I'm not sure if they're in the right position though.
I realize the straps are really short, I don't have a better place to hang them right now though.
Any tips?
Looks OK. As long as it feels fine then it should be alright.
Glue your legs together and point your toes. Squeeze the glutes. The full body tension does help/
Yea, It doesn't really feel like i'm using my stomach muscles much when I do them. I'll practice with full body tension from now on.
I'm gonna build something taller to hang my rings on pretty soon, then I'll be able to do it without straddling my legs.
You'll find that the longer rings straps are much harder than the shorts one you are on for cross.
I've found that out already. lol