This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Suggestion

Started by vannybute, November 28, 2015 · 6 Replies · 337 Views

vannybute

Hey guys! I know it would be a lot of work, so I don't want to disturb you or anything, but the foundation series has a wiki, and I think that's invaluable to a lot of people (me included). Is it possible to do that for the handstand series too? 

 

Thanks!

korija

Im pretty sure they have tought of this already

Alexander Egebak

I guess no one has yet started a topic for HS PE 1 iM, but there is plenty of overlap in the foundation wiki in regards to handstand 1 material

vannybute

Really? Wouldn't that mean that people who have only bought F1 get access to materials from the H1 course, which is not good?

Alexander Egebak
GenericGymnast said:

Really? Wouldn't that mean that people who have only bought F1 get access to materials from the H1 course, which is not good?

I guess that has not yet been relevant as no has created a topic for a H1 exercise so far.

 

But I would also like an official response to this.

Coach Sommer

Wiki materials need to be separated according to particular courses.  If this has not already done, it needs to be corrected.

 

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

vannybute

It would be impossible to split them, right? There is no wiki for H1 so no place for that info to go...