This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS/PE2 and im form check

Started by JohanT, November 28, 2015 · 1 Replies · 51 Views

JohanT

Hello, I would like to have some critique on my headstand and mobility.

 

I have not yet mastered it, I am on week 9 now but I want to make sure I have good form.

On the im, I am using a hollow steel bar with the center of mass off center, that is why am am also holding it off center.

On the bar I have marked where I am holding my hands and on every workout I move the mark 1/2 or 1 cm in towards the middle, so that I will be able to hold the bar with my arms close to my body eventually, like in the instructional video.

Do you have any tips or critique on how I can progress further on the im?

 

HS 

 

IM 

Alessandro Mainente

Pe is good.

Im:

-hold the bar symmetrically. the bodyline is good. angles are fine.