Hi Everyone,
Would appreciate guidance on my form for the strength element here.
Specifically on whether I'm doming through the upper back enough.
Any feedback would be most appreciated
Adam
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Graham Searles, November 27, 2015 · 3 Replies · 66 Views
Hi Everyone,
Would appreciate guidance on my form for the strength element here.
Specifically on whether I'm doming through the upper back enough.
Any feedback would be most appreciated
Adam
Hi Adam,
Keep those arms straight! It looks like you lean forward on the bottom position, which may be due to your bent arms and piked hips. ROM looks pretty good. Make sure you're always pushing high enough for your shoulder blades to disappear.
Dont bend your arms, keep elbows straight (locked). Your but is deffinitely to high and you lean forward as you retract and as you protract you go back. Keep hollow body plank position and just retract and protract, scapula is the only part of body which should move in this exercise.
Thanks gents, appreciate your feedback
I'll work on that and get it spot on.