This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SL PE1

Started by Bret Kennedy, November 26, 2015 · 2 Replies · 93 Views

Bret Kennedy

Sorry I think I put the wrong item number, but it is for the Russian Twist

 

Hi all, just wanted to get some info on my form for this. I look at the video and i think that speed is a big thing, but more interested in if you see my back arching at all or if so too much?

 

Thanks

 

Bret

 

Ian Gibson

Hi Bret,

As you say I think speed is an issue. I would also say focus on trying to keep your legs more still. In the video he keeps his knees together, but there is a slight up and down motion between them. He also has nearly straight arms. The back looks ok to me, but I would wait on someone with more experience to confirm.

Jon Douglas

Thread title corrected :)