This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

progression

Started by Davide, November 25, 2015 · 7 Replies · 194 Views

Davide

This my form today for the line...

 

 

 

and this is a wall facing...

 

 

 

 

Alessandro Mainente

Not enough flexion on shoulders during free hs. remember that the movement occurs only in the lower limbs, shoulders and upperbody stay stacked.

Davide

so you mean.. pe1>im ...?

Alessandro Mainente

I mean that I would like to see your dislocates  ;)

Davide
Alessandro Mainente said:

I mean that I would like to see your dislocates  ;)

ahaha.. thanks for your advice..

here there are..

 

Keegan

I think Alessandro is hinting to the fact that you should have mastered both weighted over-grip dislocates (at shoulders width + 1 fist) and weighted under-grip dislocates (same width) before you start seriously working on wall handstands. You aren't even close to mastery with an unweighted broomstick. Once you have passed all the strength and mobility elements leading up to this element your line should improve.

Davide
Keegan said:

I think Alessandro is hinting to the fact that you should have mastered both weighted over-grip dislocates (at shoulders width + 1 fist) and weighted under-grip dislocates (same width) before you start seriously working on wall handstands. You aren't even close to mastery with an unweighted broomstick. Once you have passed all the strength and mobility elements leading up to this element your line should improve.

what are the strenght and mobility element leading up to this?

Coach Sommer
Davide said:

what are the strenght and mobility element leading up to this?

 

They are all outlined in the course.  Go back and properly re-read your materials.

 

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer