Hello guys
Do these look acceptable? I feel satified with the SPL but not sure about the iM.
Any comments much appreciated.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Matthew Berghella, November 23, 2015 · 2 Replies · 45 Views
Hello guys
Do these look acceptable? I feel satified with the SPL but not sure about the iM.
Any comments much appreciated.
Try to not twist the hips too much during the descent part of the leg movement. usually it is a compensation, when joint capsule is tight, the only thinh the body could do to move the leg down more is through hips twist. it'very similar to xiaopengs on HBP, twist is a good compensation and should be progressively reduced.
In your situation it's not too much, maybe some weeks more. focus on doing it daily.
Cheers Alessandro, I'll work on keeping the hips squarer.