This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Weighted pancake

Started by Itamar sha'ashuaS, November 22, 2015 · 4 Replies · 199 Views

Itamar sha'ashuaS

Hello!

I want to add some weighted pancakes couple of times in the week to my regular stretching.

My question is where should I add them to?

In warm up stretching OR in my daily limbering which including side and front split, pancake and bridge (if so, how many days a week?) OR after middle split series work which is once a week?

Thanks for the help!

Vytautas Pilkauskas

Hi Itamar,

 

I do weighted pancake after MS is done eversince I was able to sit on the floor with the back straight and it is going really well. A single set of 60 seconds is plenty at this moment until my pancake gets better :)

It is getting better and I feel deep stretch in hips when doing it.

 

Good luck :)

Itamar sha'ashuaS
Vytautas Pilkauskas said:

Hi Itamar,

 

I do weighted pancake after MS is done eversince I was able to sit on the floor with the back straight and it is going really well. A single set of 60 seconds is plenty at this moment until my pancake gets better :)

It is getting better and I feel deep stretch in hips when doing it.

 

Good luck :)

Thanks for answering!

I can almost touch my belly and chest to the ground in a pancake.

Do you think that once a week will be enough?

Bro'

Don't know if it's enough, but that's still where you need to start. ;)

Vytautas Pilkauskas
Bro said:

Don't know if it's enough, but that's still where you need to start. ;)

Indeed. You will find variables that fit you along the way.