This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

rMU Rest

Started by David Birchall, November 20, 2015 · 1 Replies · 222 Views

David Birchall

I notice lock offs are only for SARS?  What do you do for rest in between for example BAFGH and how much rest is to be taken?

 

Maybe I've overlooked something but can't seem to find the information anywhere - I'm not done with F4 so I'm just playing at the moment however would be good to know.

Alessandro Mainente

In between sets of Bent Arm work i usually do something to balance the work. usually rings produce a good tension on little pec and subscapularis, so basically I use appropriated exercises to restore range of motion in between sets.

For the rest, since rings is not an introductory course I prefer to rest basing on the template. For rings one i have worked  in same way of foundations, compensation was my rest.  As the exercise becomes harder 2-3 minutes in between sets is better.