This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Weekly HS schedule

Started by Chris Omelt, November 19, 2015 · 3 Replies · 162 Views

Chris Omelt

The 4 day HS integrated schedule in the intro articles says to do HS on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Doing F7 on Wednesdays and Saturdays. Is this right - doing the HS workouts on back to back days 4 times a week and doing F7 only twice a week?

Right now I am splitting the F7 the way the scheduler says, doing it Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. I've been doing HS1 on Tuesdays and Thursday. I just purchased H2 and assume that I will just add them to when I've been doing the H1 workout on those Tuesday's and Thursday's. Is that right? I don't read that in the intro articles?

Jon Douglas

Yeah, shouldnt be any problems here. I did something v similar for quite a while. If one set of work is interfering with the other then you may need to make some changes though.

Chris Omelt

Do people actually do the HS workouts on back to back days, 4 days a week?

Jon Douglas
Chris Omelt said:

Do people actually do the HS workouts on back to back days, 4 days a week?

 

Not right now but yes, have done this in the past. Probably not so good for initial stages when you are still developing shoulder mobility but once that is in place, working on balance and endurance is not so taxing and can be done like this without problems :)