This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

When to Start?

Started by Sam Andersen, November 18, 2015 · 2 Replies · 253 Views

Sam Andersen

At what level do I need to be with HS and pHS in order to begin One arm handstand work?  Currently I am at HS/PE9 and pHS/PE4.  Thanks

Coach Sommer

I would recommend at least completing the PEs for H1 before beginning the PEs for H3.  At the same time make sure to keep working hard on H2.

 

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Sam Andersen
Coach Sommer said:

I would recommend at least completing the PEs for H1 before beginning the PEs for H3.  At the same time make sure to keep working hard on H2.

 

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Thanks Coach Sommer.  I will definitely follow your advice.  I am so excited about what your program is providing for me.  It's tough, but oh so good!