Warm up! What is the best warm up for you? ![]()
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Warm up! What is the best warm up for you? :)
Started by MichaÅ‚, November 18, 2015 · 6 Replies · 194 Views
I usually do one set of last pe mastery for every movement, it works great
.
as a superseries?
korija said:I usually do one set of last pe mastery for every movement, it works great
.
Michał said:as a superseries?
ofcourse ![]()
Anything that gets my joints and muscles flexed and well warmed up until I feel those strange vibrations throughout the entire body and energy just waiting to be released. Then I'm sure I'll have a great workout because it gives a mental and a physical boost.
There's another discussion on this topic going on in the forum. They are getting quite anal about it over there, check it out if you want more informations;)
I've said it elsewhere but this has really helped me:
https://www.defrancostraining.com/joe-ds-qlimber-11q-flexibility-routine/