Not sure what the ideal body line is in this exercise. Can the back be a straight horizontal line from hips to upper back/shoulders? Am I far off? How about the extent of lean, protraction and depression?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Shellberight, November 18, 2015 · 5 Replies · 173 Views
Not sure what the ideal body line is in this exercise. Can the back be a straight horizontal line from hips to upper back/shoulders? Am I far off? How about the extent of lean, protraction and depression?
Thanks for the detailed advise, Zach. There's quite a lot of friction between floor and feet that I have to fight. One of those sliding things like in the course video would help.
I'm using a linoleum sample from the hardware store.
I bought furniture sliders that set me back NZD 2. They better be worth this major investment.
Now I can also do SLS6-iM.
Another try, now with sliders. Do I need more work on my form? And the amount of lean, is it sufficient?
Anyone?