This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Anyone Near Cape Cod, MA?

Started by matthallthings, November 18, 2015 · 5 Replies · 781 Views

matthallthings

What's up guys! 

 

Looking for some like minded people to train with! I'm new to the whole gymnastics world and would love to meet up with some of you and pick your brains, and train! 

 

- Matt

jkoppel

Does Boston (Cambridge, more specifically) count as near?

Daniel Guglielmo

Just joined. Former gymnast. Now about to be 60 years old. In good shape hoping to improve strength and range of motion and improve handstand, and build to handstand press. Big goal! Live in Walpole, and frequently in Boston and occasionally on the Cape. 

Adrian Garcia Mendez

Hello Daniel, James and Matt. I live in Norwood. Just started with the fundamental series but at some point will start with the foundation. Already trying to figure where to train and find a place with the necessary equipment. 

Ankita Deshpande

Hi!  I'm Ankita and I just attended FoundationOne in Denver.  I'm looking for workout buddies in boston / cambridge / somerville area.  I think I'm going to be doing the GB series in my home and at BKB Somerville.

Stephen Desrosiers

Hey all! I actually just posted a new topic labeled, "Looking to meet/network with GST students near Lakeville, MA area." There's nothing I'm more passionate about than GST and am looking to network with people of the same interest!

My Instagram username is @sdesrosiers86. Feel free to follow me on there!

Cheers!

Stephen