Amazing Videos of a 70 yr old German Gymnast

Started by Coach Sommer, September 24, 2009 · 16 Replies · 4,265 Views

Coach Sommer

The following inspirational video clips are of a 70 yr old German gymnast. He could stand to lose a few pounds, but he has retained an amazing degree of athleticism nonetheless.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

kK2XU4wPQws

lDlMyJooTok

ashita

WOW really impressive !

i hope i will be as in good shape as him at his age !!!

robotstrong

that was wonderful to watch. that guy is a stud.

68jumper

Thank you for posting that.....it's very inspiring to see evidence that the body will not give up on you if you train and live the healthy lifestyle!

dwv16

I would say 70 is the new 30, but how many 30 yr olds can do that?

Gregor

IMPRESSIVE!!!!!!!!!!

Joshua Naterman

I bet his wife brags about him :)

That kicks ass. I can't wait until I'm 70 and still being awesome in the gym like that!

Kind of reminds me of Virginia Beach. I was stationed there before BUD/S and I saw one of the original UDT guys come in and work out. He did like 65 dips!!! Bodyweight, unassisted! He was 82 I think, it was crazy. His skin was old, but he was still buff! Very defined muscles all around, he just never stopped working out. Still does all kinds of stuff.

Eddy

I'm impressed and hope I can do the same elements when I'm 70 years old.

I'm now 58 years old and started 3 years ago for the first time with gymnastics.

Before I have never done gymnastics and now I can't stop.

I Hope there are more 30+ old gymnasts.

Here some little impressions of my competition 35+ june 2009.

There is every Year a competition in Amersfoort the Netherlands.

8rvSxKja9MI

Best regards

Eddy Stoel

Joshua Naterman

That was good eddy! WHen you post youtube videos, you don't need to put the whole address like this:

all you need to put in the Youtube area is this: 8rvSxKja9MI

see the difference? It's everything after "watch?v="

so then it will be like this:

8rvSxKja9MI

Guys, this is actually Eddy competing.

Razz

Very impressive videos!!!

and eddy you too, that is really amazing keep it up :D 8)

marcoms

Here is another interesting video:

F4-DsPAfl1Y

Eddy
slizzardman said:
That was good eddy! WHen you post youtube videos, you don't need to put the whole address like this:

all you need to put in the Youtube area is this: 8rvSxKja9MI

see the difference? It's everything after "watch?v="

so then it will be like this:

Guys, this is actually Eddy competing.

Thanks for the explain.

Eddy

Joshua Naterman

Eddy: You're welcome!

Marcoms: HOLY CRAP! I have a new hero. His run on the vault was really, really funny, but the rest of that video was incredible!!! :)

Eddy

I'm now 60 years old and I doing my first swing.

I hope later alone.

I love gymnastics.

See my video T93p-zT6p3A

Razz

Congratulations Eddy, that's seriously impressive :)

WitnessTheFitness

Very inspirational, Eddy!

Joshua Naterman

WOW! Nice giants!